Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm in "holidays" !

I've just finished my 2-year of IT and Communication course !!! I'm so happy, no more computing course ever ^^.

I've learned a lot about the Web during these 2 years, met interesting people, had interesting courses (video editing,...), had the opportunity to do my end of first year internship abroad (Philippines), had funny nights out, and... the list could go on and on.

I've spent much of my free time shopping, playing the piano, the guitar, browsing the Web, going to the cinema...

Next year, I'll be in a business school in Bordeaux, still 2 or 3 years to go !

Tuesday, I'm leaving to Shanghai, where I'm going to do a 3-month webdesign internship. So looking forward to it !!! But um... with what's happening between Chinese and French right now... I should maybe avoid telling my nationality (wo shi faguo ren in chinese)... haha.

To finish on a musical note, do you know the french band Cocoon ? Well, you should !!!
I especially love this song.

No comments: