Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A strange feeling

Back in Europe after living an incredible experience in China... It's like everything is plain normal and boring, I don't know. When you are in Shanghai, there is always something to do.

Restaurants, bars, clubbing, hanging out, going to KTV, shopping... I kinda miss all that now.
I'm happy to be back, seeing family and friends, but it's like I'm feeling so empty.
I also recognize that I actually liked very much my internship which was very interesting. I've learned a lot more than expected. From concept to design to marketing. I really know better about what I want to do in my future life. I'd like to work more for branding... something like that...

2 comments:

Juliet said...

welcome back darling, i missed you...

Stella said...

hey :) thanx ! I'll visit your blog again ! now that blogger is not blocked anymore hehe