Thursday, September 11, 2008

When in Paris

Hey there !

I'm in Paris since Monday now, staying at my brother's appartment in the 13th.

I spend my days visiting, watching TV and playing piano. I still couldn't see the friends I wanted to...

So what did I do ? I walked on the Champs-Elysées until the Arc de Triomphe (sorry, too lazy to translate), then today I went to the chinese quarter, see the Tang Frere market, then I took the subway to the Tuilerie garden. I walked to the Louvres Museum and took pictures. It was so beautiful ! I sat in the garden and read a little. Unfortunately you will see the pictures later as I am not using my own laptop right now.
I also walked on the Rivoli Street, where I found a charming book store with english books. I didn't buy anything, though. Then I just took the subway home...

Paris is so beautiful but I still can't imagine myself live here one day...

No comments: