Monday, October 06, 2008

Hey there

School has officially started one week ago... Which school is it ? It is Inseec Bordeaux, which is a business school. I have micro economy, law, accounting, etc lessons. For now, all my classes were interesting!

Starting over the process of making new friends... parties seem to be all around the corner so it will be easy haha.

But I have long days, starting from 8.30 am to 8pm sometimes...

Anyway, apart from that... well I've watched a Marliyn Monroe's movie last week in theatre, and it was great! I only saw "Some like it hot" and I really wanted to know more about what Marilyn did, and why she is so praised until today. Well I better understand now! I watched Niagara and if you have the opportunity to see it, do so!

PS : you should read this!

No comments: