Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My new life in Frankfurt

I've been in Frankfurt for 3 weeks now, and I'm slowly adjusting and enjoying my life here.

The first 2 weeks, I had no Internet at home... so I was kinda spending my whole time studying and reading german. Well, yeah, nothing to do right !

I have two classes in German, at first I couldn't understand everything, but as I get more classes, the more I understand.

The rest is in English, no problem.

I'm also learning chinese, which is easier than what I'd thought. Shanghai helped I guess.

Sometimes I get mixed up with all those languages, because I also get to speak spanish with my fellow spanish friends...

Actually it's great, I guess I'm kinda a language "geek", if that ever exists...

I'm also learning filipino by myself.

Frankfurt School is great, but there are some bad points.

Weather. And food.

It's been cold and grey and raining !

And there are too many potatoes !!!

Hahaha.

No comments: