Sunday, May 03, 2009

News from Frankfurt Am Main

Hi there!

I'm busy as always... I've just finished my chinese classes, which took place every Saturday mornings. But now, instead, I have other courses on Saturday... Will I ever experience a normal week-end again ?

Last Saturday, I had my first german presentation, which counts for a lot because there are no exams in this subject. I talked about Web 2.0 in a company's environnement regarding learning theories, E-Learning and Learning Communities.
Manye german people told me it was good, so I take that as a compliment coming from Germans haha. The only thing is that I was quite stressed so I forgot points and talked fast and apparently in a too low voice...

Other that, what have I been doing in Frankfurt ? Well, last Saturday (April 25th) was the Museum's Night, so I could visit many museums. The thing is, they were all crowded so you couldn't really "enjoy" what you visited. It was more like a 'marathon' of museums ! Museums of cinema and the one of Communication were interesting.

And last Thursday, David Guetta (one of the most famous french DJs) came to Frankfurt ! He mixed in one of the most famous clubs here, Cocoon. Of course, my french friends and me were there.

We had a good sight of him and were dancing like crazy on his music.
He of course played his latest song, "When love takes over". Check out my videos of that night!

No comments: