Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's have been a while !

Hey everybody out there !!! Long time no see... But I didn't remember my password nor my account anymore... Oops !
So even though I know there is almost nobody reading me here, or even no one, it just happened that I felt the need to write here, or at least the need to write in english. English misses me so much, and laziness took possession of my tongue, which direct consequence is that I speak more french than english with my mother... Shame on me I know... Hopefully I find hundreds of very interesting websites in english ! Otherwise, what can I say ? Well first of all, as you already probably know, it has snowed here in Bordeaux !!! Amazing, isn't it ? The problem is that now it is freezing cold ! I remember now that I HATE the cold... White landscapes are beautiful though. Other very interesting fact, I've bought a keyboard for my small appartment in Bordeaux ! It is just so nice to be allowed to play whenever I want to. Music plays a very important part in my life, I am even thinking about retaking piano lessons...
Anyway it was just to let you know that I am not dead... I'll be coming back soon !

No comments: