Monday, April 16, 2007

Well...

Hey everybody... I don't really know what to do about this blog... I suppose my life doesn't interest much people... and I have almost no comments...
Either I close this blog, either I translate and put the articles that I publish on my french blog... Either I write, or begin to write "interesting" articles... Don't really know... Please tell me !! I think no one will tell me because no one comes here... Catch 22...

Anyways... About the "life" part... I'm going to the Philippines !!! So looking forward to it. It will be for a webdesign internship. 3 months... it's gonna be so cool, plus seeing my family, that I haven't seen for 12 years ! Gosh.

2 comments:

Cécile Boré said...

Hi Stella,
Sorry I didn't take more time to add comments to encourage you to write on your English blog all year long... Anyway, it seems your blog in French was attacked by spam-comments: why don't you start on this one again to tell us about your experience in the Philippines? It's not very easy for you without a computer, I understand, but it would be really interesting for us in France and when you come back!
Anyway, thanks in advance for sharing your experience with us! Enjoy your time on the other side of the world! ;o)

Stella said...

Hi ! Yes I've been attacked... Good idea, I'll write here about the Philippines, as soon as I can !